Established in 2017, BindiMaps is a VC-backed startup which specialises in digital wayfinding. BindiMaps has quickly grown to be the largest provider of accessible navigation in Australia. Our primary users are people who are blind or vision impaired, but BindiMaps works brilliantly for everyone.
As we continue an exciting growth phase with the addition of web-based wayfinding, analytics dashboards, and other digital products, we are looking to strengthen our sales team with a Senior Account Executive to independently manage national sales within Australia.
What BindiMaps is looking for:
BindiMaps is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to help us get our product into many locations across Australia so we can make a real difference to the lives of people who are blind or vision-impaired.
We’re looking for someone who has a proven ability to drive and own results to grow our client base and market share, with exceptional prospecting, opportunity qualification and negotiation skills, and a talent for closing.
- $210K OTE uncapped + Super
- Flexible and supportive workplace
- Potential to grow and evolve with the company
- Challenging, diverse and rewarding role
What the role looks like:
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be focusing on selling our products to shopping centre operators, universities, commercial office buildings, airports, and many other publicly accessible spaces.
Your responsibilities will cover the whole sales cycle, initially starting at prospecting/lead generation and moving right through to presenting and closing the deal. You will be assigned an SDR and will have MGLs sent through as well.
This is a small company going places, so you will have the opportunity to grow with us, taking on more responsibility and reward as you succeed.
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting in new markets and building a pipeline of opportunities
- Preparing and following up proposals
- Presenting our value proposition and solutions using value-based sales approaches and techniques including presentations
- Making proactive outbound calls to build your pipeline
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting
You should have:
- 5+ Years of B2B sales experience ideally with a SaaS vendor
- Able to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities closing 2 deals per month
- Previous experience presenting and pitching a product to a client
- Outstanding communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual.